Graduate Recruitment and Placements Fair
De Montfort University runs a large recruitment fair for the benefit of it's students, graduates and employers each year.
The 2020 Graduate Recruitment and Placements Fair will be held at the Venue@DMU on Tuesday 3rd November. The event is open from 11am to 3pm on each day. If you are interested in taking stand space, please complete the booking form here and we will be in touch asap.
The stand fees for the 2020 event are £300. There is a concessionary rate of £150 for charities and not for profit organisations.
As part of the booking package exhibitors at the Graduate Recruitment and Placements Fair receive
- Stand space including a table, a tablecloth and 2 chairs,
- Car parking and free transport to the venue from the car park,
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day,
- WiFi access and power if required,
- Entry into the DMU Careers Fair Plus app,
- Listing on DMU website.
We will also make sure your organisation has a listing on our online careers management system, MyGateway, which will enhance your profile amongst our students and graduates.
The 2019 Graduate Recruitment and Placements Fair saw 80 organisations exhibit over two days and was attended by 2,000 students and graduates. Feedback from organisations was very positive with satisfaction ratings of 88% and above for all aspects of our evaluation:
- The event date
- Information given prior to the event
- The number of students & graduates seen
- The event venue
- Catering & hospitality
- Practical assistance
T: +44 (0)116 257 7595